My quick and easy go-to keto and gluten-free cookie recipe whenever I want to have something sweet, with very few net carbs per cookie. “Great cookie for a ketogenic diet.”Low Carb Vanilla Cinnamon Cookies.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup finely ground pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Combine almond flour and ground pecans in a skillet over medium heat and cook until golden and fragrant, 3 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat. Whisk cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg into the skillet. Set aside to cool.
- Combine butter and erythritol in a large bowl; beat using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir in egg and vanilla extract. Mix in almond flour mixture and coconut flour; stir until dough forms. Form into a roll, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://ourbloggers.life/low-carb-vanilla-cinnamon-cookies/