No-Bake 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (for nut-free use sunflower seed butter)
- 3 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- Add the oats to a food processor or blender. Process or blend until oats reach a flour consistency.
- Next add the peanut butter and honey or maple syrup. Process or blend until ingredients are well combined and come together to form a dough ball. May need to scrape sides once or twice.
- Roll into round bites – about a scant tablespoon per bite. If dough isn’t holding together, add 1-2 Tbsp. more of peanut butter.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE