No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- dash sea salt
- 3 c. rice crispy cereal
- 1 c. roughly crushed pretzels
- 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- dash of sea salt for tops
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Measure cereal and pretzels into a large measuring cup or a bowl.
- Add peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup to a large pan. I used a 5 quart pan. Cook over medium heat until smooth and creamy, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla and a dash of seas salt. Stir.
- Add cereal and pretzels. Toss until coated.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE