I wanted to share a great smoothie recipe with you that I drank when I was pregnant with Oliver. It is loaded with nutrients that are great for anyone, but especially pregnant women. As a dietitian and mom, I wanted to make sure that I was getting enough nutrients for baby to get them off to the right start. Try this pregnancy superfood recipe and other healthy pregnancy recipes.
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy immediately.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE