A quick Whole30 cauliflower risotto with chicken and asparagus, inspired by the best ever traditional risotto recipe. Easy and so creamy, paleo, Whole30, dairy-free, and low carb.
- 1 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth
- pinch of saffron
- 2 tablespoons ghee or olive oil see Note 1
- 1/2 white or yellow onion chopped, about 1 cup
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium head cauliflower grated or riced, about 5-6 cups
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 1-1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A Squeeze of fresh lemon
- 2 cans Valley Fresh Organic Chicken Breast drained
- 1 cup Green Giant Cut Spears Asparagus drained from a 14.5-ounce can
|Quick Creamy Cauliflower Risotto with Chicken and Asparagus (Whole30, Paleo, Dairy Free)
- In a small saucepan, heat chicken broth over medium heat until hot. Do not let boil but keep the broth warm.
- Place a pinch of saffron threads in a small bowl; pour 1 tablespoon hot chicken broth over and set aside.
You can get the complete recipes in here!!!