THE BEST LOW CARB CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES:
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum
- 2/3 cup golden monk fruit sweetener I have not tried this recipe with SWERVE or STEVIA so can't speak to the results if you use those
- 1 cup super fine blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 oz unsweetened dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat egg then whisk in melted and cooled coconut oil, monk fruit sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the almond flour, coconut flour, xanthum gum, baking soda and cinna,on until combined.
- Fold in chopped chocolate.
- Use a small cookie scoop to drop dough onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE