The Best Squash Casserole
- 1-2 Pounds of Squash, Cooked & Well Drained.
- 1 Medium Onion, Cooked & Well Drained.
- 1 Stick of Butter, Melted & Divided.
- 1/2-3/4 Cup of Cheddar Cheese, Grated.
- 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Granulated Sugar.
- Salt & Pepper To Taste.
- 1 Cup of Ritz Crackers, Crushed.
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Pecans.
- 9×13 Pan.
- Chop up your squash and onion and place in a large pot with water just covering them and cook until soft.
- Drain your squash and onion very very well so it doesn’t cause your casserole to be watery.
- Keeping your squash and onion in the same pot it was cooked in, add the mayonnaise, grated cheese, eggs, sugar, 1/2 of the melted butter and salt and pepper to taste.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE