- One 9×13 lemon cake baked & cooled
- One 3 oz box of lemon Jell-O
- 8 oz. whipped topping thawed
- One small box instant lemon pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- Lemon slices & sprinkles for garnish optional
- Use the handle of a wooden spoon or a large drinking straw to poke holes over the entire surface of the cooled cake.
- Prepare Jell-o with 1 cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water. (This is 1/2 cup less water than the directions on the box.)
- Pour Jell-o over the cake – making sure to get some in every hole and over the surface of the cake.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least three hours.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE