Curry Chicken Salad made with mango chutney, almonds and currants is a delicious lightened up recipe with greek yogurt.
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup black currants
- 1 green onion sliced (plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 cup almonds slivered
- 2 stalks green onions sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons parsley minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- canola oil spray
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone mat, then add the chicken and spray with canola oil spray.
- Roast for 18-22 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with a knife.
- Alternately you could boil the chicken until cooked through.
- get full recipe>>https://cookingmadehealthy.com/curry-chicken-salad/