If you are looking for an easy low SmartPoint dessert, look no further. This tasty Weight Watchers dessert is just 3 SmartPoints per portion on the Freestyle / Flex plan.
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 600 ml semi skimmed milk 1% milk
- 3 eggs medium
- 30 g sugar caster / superfine
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 3 / 170oC / 150oC Fan / 325oF
- Heat the milk over a medium heat until it is hot but not boiling.
- Whisk the eggs, vanilla and sugar in a jug. Once the milk is hot, remove it from the heat and pour a little of it into the eggs, whisking vigorously. Now slowly add the rest of the hot milk to the eggs, making sure that you whisk continuously. By doing this, you are tempering the cold eggs and preventing them from cooking and curdling when you add the hot milk.
- Pour the custard mixture into 6 ramekins. Place the ramekins side by side into a deep baking tray. Pour enough warm water into the bottom of the baking tray to come 1/3 of the way up the ramekins.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://pointedkitchen.com/baked-egg-custard-weight-watchers/