These Banana Fritters with chocolate sauce are 5 SmartPoints on Weight Watchers Flex / Freestyle program. This simple and delicious Weight Watchers dessert recipe will become a family favourite.
- 1 tsp sugar you could use granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp choc shot or other sugar free syrup
- 1 banana large
- 2 mini tortilla wrap I used co-op
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon on a small plate and set aside.
- Cut the banana in half and wrap each piece with a mini tortilla wrap, securing the ends with cocktail sticks.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a medium frying pan and fry the wrapped bananas, turning often, until all sides are golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and immediately roll in the sugar/cinnamon mix until coated.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://pointedkitchen.com/banana-fritters-weight-watchers/