Buffalo Chicken Baked Ziti – layers of noodles, buffalo chicken goodness, and cheese! Well it’s that time of year again. Hardly no sun and lots of clouds, which makes it hard to photograph.
- 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning
- 4 oz of Rotisserie Chicken
- 5 cups of ziti noodles (or penne)
- 2 cups of fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 6 oz of fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of Franks Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
- chives for garnish
- 1/2 cup of low fat colby jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- Make sauce: In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and whisk to combine. Cook 1 minute. Add milk and whisk until combined and no clumps remain. Simmer until thickened, 2 minutes. Add cream cheese and break up with a wooden spoon until melted and combined. Add Frank’s and ranch seasoning and stir until combined.
- get full recipe>>https://www.recipe-diaries.com/buffalo-chicken-baked-ziti/