Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 can 4.5 oz chopped green chiles
- 8 tortillas—I used a low-carb/high fiber tortilla to keep the points low!
- 1 medium tomato chopped (3/4 cup)
- 4 medium green onions sliced (1/4 cup)
- Salsa if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together the broth, flour, cumin, garlic and black pepper with a wire whisk until blended well.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE