WEIGHT WATCHERS – CHICKEN RANCH PASTA
- 1/2 lb whole wheat penne pasta
- 4 slice bacon, diced
- 1/2 Tbsp light butter
- 1 large chicken breast, boneless & skinless, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 pkg ranch dressing mix ( 1/2 oz)
- 1 c fat free milk
- 1/2 c fat free shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions in boiling salted water; drain, return to pot, and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Drain all but 1/2 tablespoon of bacon drippings from the pan.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE