Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Soup
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 15 oz can corn drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can Great Northern beans drained and rinsed
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp dry Ranch dressing seasoning
- 2 tsp cumin
- Add all ingredients except chicken and diced tomatoes to your Instant Pot. Stir to combine. Then add you chicken and stir it into the other ingredients. Finally, place your diced tomatoes on top, but do not stir them in.
- Seal lid and set the pressure release valve to the sealed position. Set instant pot to manual, high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE