Crab meat is one of the most delicious meats out there. I make at least 4 to 5 crabmeat recipes a month. These are my famous crab bombs, check out the recipe.
- 2 tbsps of fresh lemon juice.
- 2 tbsps of chopped fresh parsley.
- 1 lb of crabmeat.
- 1 beaten egg.
- 1 cup of crushed Ritz crackers.
- 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the crabmeat, crushed crackers,old bay seasoning and parsley.
- In a second bowl, mix together the egg, mustard, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce until smooth. Then pour over the crabmeat mixture and stir to combine without breaking the crab meat lumps.
- Form golfball sized balls and arrange on a cookie sheet.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://recipesolution.com/weight-watchers-crab-bombs/