This Weight Watchers Tuscan Chicken Pasta is a delicious and easy weeknight meal that your entire family will love! Weight Watchers Crockpot recipes are healthy and yummy! I love that you can make this in the Instant Pot, slow cooker, or even on the stove.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (no oil)
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 lbs. chicken breast diced into 1-inch cubes
- 12 oz whole wheat noodles (I used one 12 oz. box)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Fat Free cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup parmesan
- 1/4 cup fresh basil 1 tsp dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Turn the Instant Pot to sauté mode. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Sauté for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Next add the chicken to the Instant Pot. Brown the chicken for 1-2 minutes, this will keep the chicken from sticking together while cooking.
- Add the pasta and chicken broth to the Instant Pot, if needed stir the pasta to make sure all the pasta is covered by the liquid.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://mycrazygoodlife.com/weight-watchers-tuscan-chicken-pasta/