Weight Watchers Instant Pot Black Pepper Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 5 ribs of celery diagonally cut
- 1 medium sized red bell pepper thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- finely chopped scallions garnish, if desired
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper garnish, if desired
- Season the cubed chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Turn the Instant Pot on the ‘Sauté’ mode. Let the display say ‘HOT’. Add the olive oil and let it shimmer.
- Now add the chicken breasts and let it cook for 2 or till it turns opaque.
- Add the chopped celery and red bell pepper and let it saute for another 2 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE