Weight Watchers Instant Pot Taco Soup
Healthy taco soup is a quick and easy weeknight dinner. This Instant Pot spicy taco soup could not be more delicious. The whole family will love it...they'll have no clue that it's totally Weight Watchers friendly!
- 1/2 Cup diced green chilies
- 4 Cups tomatoes diced
- 1 cup of spicy tomato juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 Cups kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 pound of lean ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons or 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup red salsa
- 2 Cups black beans
- 4 Cups Corn canned or frozen
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- Set your Instant Pot to the sauté function (Mine shows 30 when I turn this on.)
- Add the olive oil and allow to heat up.
- Add onions and garlic and cook 2-3 minutes or until garlic is fragrant and onions are translucent. Stir occasionally.
- Add beef and cook until no longer pink. Turn Instant Pot off.
- Add chicken stock to Instant Pot.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.midlifehealthyliving.com/healthy-taco-soup-recipe/