This Macaroni Salad recipe has plenty of zero point ingredients and the recipe serves 8.
- 1 Carrot
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise (you can use vegan mayonnaise)
- 1 tbsp. Spicy Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 16 oz. (450g) Elbow Macaroni
- ½ Red Onion
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- ¼ cup Parsley, fresh
- Cook macaroni to al dente according to package directions, drain and rinse. Transfer to large bowl, let cool.
- While macaroni cooks and cools, chop red onion, bell peppers, parsley and dice carrot, set aside.
- Add red onion, bell peppers, parsley, carrot, mayonnaise, mustard and salt and pepper to macaroni.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.theinspirationedit.com/weight-watchers-macaroni-salad-recipe/