Makes 6 servings 6 PointsPlus 5 SmartPoints on the Beyond the Scale Plan 2 SmartPoints on the FreeStyle Plan and Flex Plan.
This Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Recipe is one of our new favorites. As a lower calorie option, it satisfies the cravings without making you feel guilty!
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Ginger, divided
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar Substitute (we prefer Splenda brand)
- 2 Tablespoons Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into 1″ pieces)
- 2 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce (or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos)
- 1½ Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet or large wok
- Lightly season chicken breasts with salt & pepper and 1 teaspoon ginger
- Add chicken pieces to oil and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium-high heat stirring occasionally to brown on all sides.
- Reduce heat to medium and add in soy, garlic, ginger, water, brown sugar twin, and vinegar. Stir until well mixed and chicken is coated
- Continue cooking on medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly and chicken is cooked through.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://www.youbrewmytea.com/2014/03/weight-watchers-sesame-chicken-recipe.html