Simple and Delicious, these 3-Ingredient Sloppy Joes are a great Weight Watchers family friendly favorite with 282 calories & 8 Freestyle SmartPoints!
- 2 green onions, sliced )about 1/4 cup, optional)
- 5 light hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- 1 pound extra lean (95%) ground beef
- 3/4 cup Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- In a large skillet set over medium high heat, cook the beef, stirring and breaking up the meat, until it is browned, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the picante sauce, barbecue sauce and green onions (if using) into the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring often, until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://simple-nourished-living.com/weight-watchers-30-minute-meals-simple-3-ingredient-sloppy-joes/