Are you looking for easy Weight Watchers Freestyle recipes? Searching for Weight Watchers recipes? This Weight Watcher artichoke dip is the perfect appetizer or perfect Weight Watchers snack for people looking to lose weight without sacrificing taste!
- 1/2 cup green chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese OR 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (this is my favorite cheese)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 (15 oz) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (I like bigger chunks)
- 1 (8 oz) package of fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8oz) container of reduced fat sour cream
- In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, add onion and red bell pepper. Saute for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the garlic, sauté an extra minute.
- Put the onion, peppers and garlic mixture in the slow cooker.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://amamablessed.com/weight-watchers-slow-cooker-artichoke-dip/