Who doesn’t love chicken? If you still have doubts, you should definitely get a taste of this slow cooker sticky garlic chicken. It will blow your mind! It’s very easy to make and it is ridiculously delicious! It looks so good and it tastes even better. Slow cooked chicken is the best! Check how it’s made and give it a taste!
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, divided
- 1/2 cup light (lower sodium) soy sauce, optional Tamari
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 4 skinless chicken thighs, skin removed if purchased with skin on, bone-in or boneless fine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- First, rub the chicken with salt and half of the pepper.
- In a skillet sprayed with olive oil, brown both sides of the chicken over medium to high heat.
- Once browned, transfer the chicken to the slow cooker and sprinkle it with 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, garlic and the remaining pepper in a small bowl.
- Add the sauce to the chicken and cook for 6 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://powerrecipe.com/slow-cooker-sticky-garlic-chicken/