Weight Watchers Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, vinegar and spices in a bowl, mixing well to combine.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, piercing both sides of each chicken breast with a fork several times.
- Pour sauce over chicken and then turn chicken over with thongs a few times to make sure to coat chicken with sauce.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE