Weight Watchers Two Point Cinnamon Muffins
I haven’t had a bakery sized muffin that tasted like the real deal in at least a year…Until now! This recipe for Weight Watchers Two Point Cinnamon Muffins is almost like eating the real thing- minus any guilt. It is fluffy, it is just the right amount of sweetness and it is not a MINI muffin.
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Protein packed whole grain buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix
- 19 Points
- 1⁄4 tsp table salt 0 Points
- 1⁄2 tsp baking powder 0 Points
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon 0 Points
- 1⁄4 cup(s)Sugar free syrup, maple flavor 1 Points
- 3 egg(s) 0 Points
- 1 cup(s)plain unsweetened almond milk 1 Points
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 0
- 5 spray(s)Cooking spray 0 Points
|Weight Watchers Two Point Cinnamon Muffins|
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
You can get the complete recipes in here!!!