These Coconut Cashew Bars are a new Whole30 snack favorite. I made these with my Vitamix and they were so easy! Dates, coconut, and cashews blended together make a Larabar copycat recipe that’s paleo and a healthy snack.
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 2/3 cup unsalted cashews
- Add all of the ingredients into a high powdered blender (I use the Vitamix 7500).
- Process on low for 3-4 minutes.
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper and press the mixture in, let set for an hour or two.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE