Zero Point Weight Watchers Beef Stew In The Slow Cooker
- 1 1/2 pounds lean beef cut into 1” cubes and trimmed of fat
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and cut into 2” pieces
- 2 cups parsnips, peeled and cut into 2” pieces
- 1 medium diced onion
- 2 tablespoons diced garlic
- 1 small bag of frozen peas or mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 cup of crushed tomatoes
- Add beef to a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon oil and mix with beef.
- Add flour and salt and pepper and toss to coat beef.
- Heat remainder of olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and onion (this step is left out of the photos as we did not use onions) and cook 2 minutes or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add beef and brown for an additional 2 minutes, but do not cook all the way through.
- Get full Recipe >> CLICK HERE