German Pancakes low carb Recipe
The best keto or low carb version of my family's favorite breakfast. My kids ate it up just the same as the orgional recipe. Six ingredients and 5 minutes of prep!
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dash salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- As oven preheats, put 3 tablespoons of butter or 1/4 cup coconut oil in a 9x13 metal pan. place inwoven just until melted.
- Place the eggs, milk, coconut four, almond flour, vanilla, and a dash of salt in a blender. cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter in the metal pan over the melted butter.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://remingtonavenue.com/2019/04/german-pancakes-low-carb-recipe-3.html