KETO CARBONARA PASTA
Carbonara pasta is such an easy keto recipe, super creamy, and such an easy family dinner as a substitute for normal pasta (or eaten in combination with your family). Its so easy, and tastes like you’ve just visited an Italian home in the hills of Tuscany. Pure Deliciousness.
- 60 g Chicken Breast 2 oz
- 150 g bacon 5 oz
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream Thicken Cream
- 1 Large Egg Yolk
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 Packet Miracle Noodles
|KETO CARBONARA PASTA|
- Dice the bacon, and cook in a frying pan until the outside changes colour, but doesn’t go crispy. Remove from the pan.
- Dice the chicken and do the same. Cook for around 5 mins. Remove from the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg yolk and the parmesan cheese together until it forms a paste.
- In the previous frying pan on medium heat, add ½ the total amount of cream, and mix the parmesan and egg mixture into the cream. This will take some mixing.
- Eventually, add the remaining cream and the chicken and bacon. continue stirring.
- Open the bag of miracle noodles, and dry fry them in a separate frying pan for 10 mins.
- Mix the appropriate noodles into the sauce and serve.
This recipes is adapted from www.fatforweightloss.com