KETO CHICKEN PARMESAN CASSEROLE
This Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a super easy dinner recipe that's bursting with savory, flavorful, cheesy, tomatoey flavor! Your whole family will love it, and you'll love how simple it is to put together!
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup no-sugar-added marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ounce pork rinds, crushed
|KETO CHICKEN PARMESAN CASSEROLE|
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan
- Spread the chicken in the greased dish and pour the tomato sauce over it. Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes. Top with the Parmesan and then the mozzarella. Lightly sprinkle the rushed pork rinds and basil over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
This recipes is adapted from www.heyketomama.com