LOW-CARB EASY TO MAKE EGG ROLL IN A BOWL
- 1 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of green onions
- For a spicy kick add 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes!
- 1 lb of Ground sausage
- 7 cups of Cole slaw mix
- 2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- Cook sausage stirring and crumbling until cooked through. Stir in Cole slaw mix, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and stir. Top with green onions and drizzle with more soy sauce or sweet and sour sauce.
- This low carb egg roll in a bowl is also served great together with cauiflower rice (recipe coming soon), quinoa, or white rice.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE