Low Carb,Paleo-Whole 30 coconut chicken thai curry
- Garnish Options:red pepper flakes,fresh cilantro,wedge of lime
- 8 ounces chicken breast or thighs, chopped into 1″ pieces (I get my chicken from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend)
- salt + pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 1/2″ x 2″ spears
- 1 red bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated or finely chopped (or more to taste, can substitute dried ginger or ginger paste in a squeeze tube)
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated or finely minced
- 2 tablespoons red thai curry paste (or more to taste)
- (1) 16 ounce can full fat coconut milk (or can of coconut cream or canned light coconut milk. NOT coconut creamer like what you would use for you coffee or “cream of coconut” like you would use for daiquiris and has sugar as an ingredient)
- Serve With Options: cauliflower rice, on top of a baked sweet potato, regular rice if it works with your diet
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Pat the chopped chicken dry and season with salt + pepper.
- When the pan is warm, add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and cook the chicken breast until golden brown and cooked thru, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer the cooked chicken to a plate.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE