No Bake Energy Bites with Dates and Nuts
- 2 tablespoon flax seeds, ground
- 1/3 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Roughly chop the pitted dates.
- Put almonds and walnuts in a food processor and pulse it until roughly chopped.
- Add chopped dates, ground flax seeds, dried cranberries and maple syrup and process until the mixture starts to come together. If it is not sticky enough, add a teaspoon of water and pulse again.
- Using an ice cream scoop (1 ½ tablespoon size) scoop and roll the mixture into the balls.
- Roll the balls into shredded coconut flakes until coated from all sides.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE