Weight Watchers Crispy Honey Garlic Pork Chops And You Can Use Chicken
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Canola or vegetable oil for frying chops
- 6-9 pork chops (not too thick, you can use boneless pork loin)
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbs water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbs chopped garlic
- 2 Tbs butter:
- 1 1/2 cups honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (I added this)
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- dash of cayenne pepper (to your taste)
- Whisk the eggs and 4 Tbs. water together in a shallow dish.
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in another shallow dish.
- Dip the chops in the flour, then over into the egg.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE