Weight Watchers Lasagna
- 1/3 cup part-skim or light ricotta cheese (optional)
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 6-10 lasagna noodles
- Handful of fresh basil
- 2 cups ground turkey or beef
- ½ cup diced tomato
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
- ½ - 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Cook lasagna noodles to just soft and set aside.
- While noodles are cooking, heat ground turkey/beef with 1 tsp olive oil, pepper, and parsley in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Add in diced tomatoes and tomato sauce, stir well, and cook another 5 minutes.
- Spray the bottom of your pan with nonstick, and lay out a layer of lasagna noodles.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE