Weight Watchers Mamma’s Creamy Baked Macaroni & Cheese so delicious, healthy and comfort food.
- 8 ounce shredded Kraft Mild Cheddar Cheese (about 2 cups), divided
- 8 ounce shredded Kraft Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni (about 3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 ½ cups milk, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 lb (16-ounces) cubed (1/2 inch size) Velveeta cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook macaroni in a large pot of salted boiling water until tender but not mushy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain well and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt on low the Velvetta Cheese and ¾ cup milk until melted (stir often)
- Pour Melted Cheese Sauce over Pasta and Stir.
- Add in butter, ¾ cups milk, eggs, 1 cup shredded slices of cheese, salt and pepper.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://recipesolution.com/weight-watchers-mammas-creamy-baked-macaroni-cheese/