Weight Watchers Scalloped Potatoes 3 smart Points
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons low cholesterol margarine
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 4 cups thinly sliced raw potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- 3 tablespoons whole grain flour
- Layer potatoes and onions in a casserole, sprinkling flour between each layer.
- Heat milk and margarine and season with salt, pepper, and parsley. Pour sauce over all layers.
- Bake 1 hour covered at 350° F. Remove cover and bake additional 30 minutes.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE