Champagne Salad Frozen Dessert
- 2 bananas (sliced)
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 8 oz cool whip
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz package frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple (drained)
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Add strawberries, pineapple, bananas, and pecans and turn on mixer to blend. Use a spatula to fold in cool whip.
- Pour in a 9″ x 13″ (or 10″ square) pan. Freeze overnight. Thaw for half an hour before slicing and serving.
- Source Blog>>https://hello--homebody-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/hello-homebody.com/2014/06/10/champagne-salad-frozen-dessert/amp