Honey Ginger Lemonade for Colds and Sore Throats
- 5 cups ice cubes
- 3 cups water
- ¼-½ cup peeled fresh ginger slices
- 1 ½ cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup raw honey
- 10 sprigs fresh mint
- Mix all the ingredients in the blender, and then add ice.
- Store it in the fridge and sip it throughout the entire day.
- The pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties of ginger, combined with the anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic and antibacterial properties of honey, will protect you from any unpleasant symptoms of a cold. The combination will strengthen the immune system, cleanse the body of toxins, soothe a sore throat, relieve a cough, and improve sleep.
- Source Blog>>https://healthorganicportal.com/how-to-make-honey-ginger-lemonade-for-colds-and-sore-throats/