Keto Bread Recipe - Four Ways
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- butter to grease the ramekins or cooking spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp chopped bacon — for the bacon bread
- 1 tbsp shredded cheese — for the cheese bread
- 1 tbsp finely chopped broccoli — for the broccoli bread
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spinach — for the spinach and feta bread
- 1 tbsp crumbled feta cheese — for the spinach and feta bread
- For the plain keto bread:
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease a ramekin with butter or olive oil spray.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl, then add the coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt, milk and butter. Stir to combine. Add the add ins of you are using any - cheese for the cheese bread, bacon for the bacon bread, broccoli for the broccoli bread or feta and spinach for the spinach bread.
- Source Blog>>https://cookinglsl.com/keto-bread-recipe-four-ways/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare