Keto,Low Carb-Creamy Parmesan Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- 1.5 lb center cut boneless pork chops
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Brown pork chops, onion, and garlic cloves in 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet on medium/high (approx 3-5 minutes each side).
- Remove pork chops from skillet.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and cook on medium until sauce thickens. Make sure to use a whisk and stir continuously.
- Source Blog>>https://kaseytrenum.com/creamy-parmesan-garlic-pork-chops-keto-low-carb/