Low Carb Cheese Sticks
- 1/4 tsp. ground rosemary
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 regular cheese sticks
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Unwrap the cheese sticks and set aside.
- Crack the egg into a shallow bowl or onto a plate. Using a fork, whisk the egg until the yolk and white are well combined.
- In a separate shallow bowl or plate, mix the almond flour, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, rosemary and garlic powder until well combined. Break apart any clumps that might be in the almond flour so you have a smooth mix.
- Roll the cheese sticks in the egg and then in the flour mixture.
- Source Blog>>https://www.thatslowcarb.com/low-carb-cheese-sticks-recipe/