QUICK LOW CARB SLOW COOKER BEEF STROGANOFF
- 8 oz cream cheese (at room temp)
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley or thyme
- 2 1/2 lbs beef stew meat
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet of dried onion soup mix
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms (any variety)
- 1 cup sour cream (at room temp)
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray.
- Add beef stew meat, cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and sliced mushrooms. Stir until combined.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, add cream cheese and allow to melt into stroganoff, stirring periodically until completely incorporated.
- Source Blog>>https://seekinggoodeats.com/quick-low-carb-slow-cooker-beef-stroganoff/