The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- optional: extra seasonings, finely-chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 pound red potatoes
- Dice the potatoes into 3/4-inch cubes. It’s important that the potatoes are uniformly sized for even cooking. Add the potatoes to a large bowl of cold water and soak for at least 30 minutes (or up to overnight).
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet (or two medium baking sheets*) with parchment paper, or mist with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Drain the potatoes, rinse with cold water, then transfer to a dry bowl and blot the potatoes dry with a clean towel. Drizzle the potatoes evenly with olive oil, and toss until they are evenly coated.
- Source Blog>>https://www.thecooking.us/2019/05/the-best-crispy-roast-potatoes-ever.html#