Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon of sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 large tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 20 ounces of watered tuna canned
- 1/4 cup of fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 small red onion cut into dice
- 3 stalks of celery hashed
- 1 hardboiled egg chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- Drain the tuna and rinse.
- In a large bowl, mix until well combined the tuna, mayonnaise, yogurt, relish, mustard, celery, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Put in the refrigerator during the tomatoes preparation.
- Prepare the tomatoes by cutting their tops. Then, remove seeds and core in order to form a bowl.
- Fill in each tomato with the tuna mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
- Source Blog>>http://skinnypoints.net/tuna-salad-stuffed-tomatoes/