WEIGHT WATCHERS BANANA BREAD RECIPE
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup quick oats, optional (we have made it both ways and it is equally tasty either way)
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 15oz can 100% pumpkin puree or 15 ounces frozen pumpkin puree
- In a large mixing bowl mix together canned pumpkin and bananas until well blended.
- Mix in cake mix and oats (optional) until mostly moistened.
- Pour into pre-sprayed loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Source Blog>>https://allshecooks.com/weight-watchers-banana-bread-recipe/