Weight Watchers Berry Crisp
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup splenda
- 1/3 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 box sugar free vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Wash berries, quarter strawberries.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pudding and water with a fork to get all lumps out.
- Add in berries and cinnamon, mixing well.
- Pour into greased pie dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats, sugar, and yogurt. Add a little more yogurt if it's too thick.
- Source Blog>>https://slapdashmom.com/weight-watchers-berry-crisp-2-freestyle-points/