Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls
- 20-30 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- Sugar-free caramel sauce to drizzle
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons of Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Greek yogurt and self-rising flour with a hand-held mixer until dough has formed.
- Roll dough out into a rectangular shape on a lightly floured surface.
- Spray dough with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
- Mix Erythritol and cinnamon together, and sprinkleand then spread over the dough.
- Tightly roll up the dough length-wise, and then cut into 10-12 pieces.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until dough is cooked through.
- Source Blog>>https://kimspireddiy.com/weight-watchers-cinnamon-rolls-best-ww-recipe-breakfast-treat-snack-with-smart-points/