Weight Watchers Cowboy Casserole
- ½ cup of milk.
- 4 tbsps of sour cream.
- 1 (30 oz) bag of frozen tater tots.
- 1 ½ pounds of ground beef.
- 1 chopped medium onion.
- 3 chopped cloves of garlic.
- 1 can (15.25 oz) of drained whole kernel corn.
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Cook the onion in a large skillet and mix in the chopped garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the beef and cook over medium heat until browned. Drain off the fat and transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix together the soup, milk and sour cream in a small bowl until well combined then pour over the hamburger mixture and mix. Mix in the corn and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Layer half of the crispy crowns on the bottom of the dish and spread all the hamburger mixture on top. Add a second layer of the tater tots and top with the remaining cheese.
- Source Blog>>http://skinnypoints.net/cowboy-casserole/